I enjoy being part of, as well as dedicated and a team player, to a successful and strongly driven team. I can consistently achieve and surpass a very busy office; able to work well on my own initiative and can demonstrate the levels of motivation and organization required to meet deadlines, even within a highly pressurized working environment.
I am now looking for a challenging work in a reputed organization, which will make best use of my skills and experience and enable further personal and professional development.
- Results-oriented draftswoman with knowledge of 2D and 3D operations and their applications.
- Able to create accurate, clear plans and detailed drawings that are based on information provided by engineers and architects.
- Make revisions to existing drawings from verbal explanations and revise complex drawings from sketches.
- Demonstrates proficiency in using CAD standards, drawing management system and plotting software.
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Results driven and with a positive working attitude.
- Enthusiastic, versatile, self-motivated and an individual equipped with discipline and leadership.